WHAT: SIP & SOLE HOLIDAY EDITION
WHEN: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2023
TIME: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
WHERE: THE GLASSWORKS BUILDING (2ND FLOOR)
815 W Market St, Louisville, KY 40202
EVENT LINK – One.Bidpal.net/SIPSOLE2023
KOBBE has announced in place of the nonprofit’s annual holiday benefit event, Bourbon & Benevolence, they will be hosting Sip & Sole Holiday Edition – curated to capture the Next Generation of Spirits Drinkers.
With a focus on adding to the style, culture, and authenticity of the industry – Sip & Sole captures the next generation of spirits drinkers. The event expects another sold-out event with brand-centered experiences and sampling throughout. This is not a sneaker ball. We welcome sneakers, heels, and loafers. We want whatever Sole means to you. This also will not be a bourbon only event, with brand announcements soon. As with all our events food will be served, and also to be named later.
Again this year we’ll feature a single barrel being released at the event. This year we’ve partnered with Pernod Ricard to release a Smooth Ambler Bourbon selected by KOBBE.
“We’re so excited to bring back Sip & Sole while expanding it for this holiday season,” said Jamar Mack, KOBBE Founder. “Guests who have attended Bourbon & Benevolence in the past will not only have a great time at this event but experience spirits and brand experiences in an entirely new and fresh way.”
This year, there will be no live or silent auction held during the event, instead will be held online and concluded before the event begins. Silent Auction proceeds benefit the E.B.A. Scholarship for service that provides financial relief to individuals of color toward education in the spirits industry. The event will also be collecting new and gently used shoes + socks that will be donated to local shelters and corresponding programs.
— NOW ON SALE —
$55.00 GOLD LEVEL
Ticket includes • 1 Sip & Sole Ticket – (Food & Sampling Included)
$100 PLATINUM LEVEL
Ticket Includes • 1 Sip & Sole Ticket (Food & Sampling Included) +
• 1 Bottle of Sip & Sole Official Single Barrel
Refund Policy: No Refunds. Tickets are Fully Transferable
Why is Sip & Sole replacing Bourbon & Benevolence?
• Sip & Sole will still encompass everything you’d expect from our Holiday Events. The live auction for Bourbon & Benevolence, took up too much of the event time.
Is Sip & Sole a Charity Event?
• 100% of proceeds from the silent auction will benefit KOBBE’s E.B.A. scholarship for service. E.B.A. Scholarship (Etta, Barbara, Alexis – KOBBE founder’s two grandmothers and mother, the important ladies that got him involved in charity work) for service that provides financial relief to individuals of color toward education in the spirits industry. The event will also be collecting new and gently used shoes + new socks that will be donated to local shelters and corresponding programs.
Is Sip & Sole a Sneakerball?
• No! We welcome sneakers, heels, and loafers. We want whatever (shoe) Sole means to you.
What’s the Dress Code for Sip & Sole?
• Comfortable Chic! Be cocktail casual, and enjoy the night.
Will there only be bourbon available for sampling?
• No! We will offer a wide range of spirits and cocktails.
Will the Sip & Sole Single Barrel be available to purchase at the event?
• Only, if it is not sold out prior to the event. The single barrel will be sampled for the duration of the event.
Will there be food?
• Yes, as with all our events food will be served. Options available will be named later.
Will there be music?
• Yes, we will have a DJ and MC helping curate the evening.