Why is Sip & Sole replacing Bourbon & Benevolence?
• Sip & Sole will still encompass everything you’d expect from our Holiday Events. The live auction for Bourbon & Benevolence took up too much of the event time.
Is Sip & Sole a Charity Event?
• 100% of proceeds from the silent auction will benefit KOBBE’s E.B.A. scholarship for service. E.B.A. Scholarship (Etta, Barbara, Alexis – KOBBE founder’s two grandmothers and mother, the important ladies that got him involved in charity work) for service that provides financial relief to individuals of color toward education in the spirits industry. The event will also be collecting new and gently used shoes + new socks that will be donated to local shelters and corresponding programs.
Is Sip & Sole a Sneakerball?
• No! We welcome sneakers, heels, and loafers. We want whatever Sole (shoe) means to you.
What’s the Dress Code for Sip & Sole?
• Comfortable Chic! Be cocktail casual, and enjoy the night.
Will there only be bourbon available for sampling?
• No! We will offer a wide range of spirits and cocktails.
Will the Sip & Sole Single Barrel be available to purchase at the event?
• Only, if it is not sold out prior to the event. The single barrel will be sampled for the duration of the event.
Will there be food?
• Yes, as with all our events food will be served. Options available will be named later.
Will there be music?
• Yes, there will be music and MC helping curate the evening.